Jimb Esser is an official maintainer of the CDX graphics library. CDX is a Object-Oriented DirectX wrapper designed for ease of use.|
- CDXTetris - A tetris clone, with well commented source code written to help people learn the basics of CDX.
- CDXN64Tetris - A N64 Tetris clone, with some of the featuers of the N64 version of tetris, including 4-player mutliplayer, piece swapping, gold and silver blocks.
- CDXBitmapFont - A class originally written by Ioannis Karagiorgos (firstname.lastname@example.org) that I now maintain
- CDXConnection - A class for handling client-server network programming over TCP/IP, stressing ease of use and applications in multiplayer games.
- CDXDialogExample.zip - An example file on how to get a Windows dialog to pop up in CDX.